|Rare Cancer Support|
|A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this property will help support the Rare
|HOA CC&R's For New Home Installs|
|The CC&R's of the community dictate the following rules for installation of new manufactured (mobile) homes:|
- County permits and preapproval by Architectural submitted BEFORE installation.
- The unit must be brand new (no repos, no used manufactured homes)
- The home must have an interior space of 1152 sq ft minimum.
- The unit must be not less than 24 ft in width.
- The front of the home must face the street and there must be, at least, one window street-side.
- All structures, including overhangs, have mandatory 'setbacks' from the property lines.
- 17 ft from inside curb edge for front setback.
- 10 ft for patio-side setback.
- 8 ft for carport-side setback.
- 8 ft from center of easement for rear setback.
- A 4' deep pit must be dug to place the home over it, for access to the underneath.
- The house can be set no higher than 13" above the ground level.
- Each home can harbor no more than 2 pets, in total, of any species.